PAFI Charter Members. The PAFI will be built by the dedication and involvement of its Charter members. The charter member corporations will play a consistent role in the initiatives evolution.
Understandings that each partnering organization must have:
- A clear value proposition in aligning with PAFI’s mission.
- A vision of the professional athlete’s value as a potential franchisee, spokesperson, national and regional marketing tool and/or distributor.
- An understanding of the fact that it will take time to build the trust and participation from the professional athlete community.
- An understanding of the fact that it will take time to build the trust and participation from the franchise community.
- An understanding that Charter members are not joining the initiative at a point of clear value proposition and our contribution will help define them.
- Charter Members not merely a customer of the PAFI membership, but a development partner in the creation of PAFI membership.
- An understand of the 2 year plan and a willingness to play an active role in helping PAFI achieve it.
Type of companies: Franchisors, Suppliers, Distributors, Franchise Professionals,etc….